Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Too old for twinkle toes?



The old saying goes "You're only as old as you feel," but women have been told time and time again which trends and styles are inappropriate for certain ages.

No one ever covered the "glitter pedicure" expiration date.

I'm turning 31 next week, and had to do some thinking before giving myself a "mermaid pedicure" the other day. I thought to myself (really deep stuff here, people) "Am I too old for glitter toes?" I called to my husband to get his opinion. He responded the way you might think. (Shrug) "I dunno. ...No?" I figured I was indeed still young enough for glitter toes. After all, toes are like Halloween, right? It's like a free pass to be crazy. Afterall, I could just hide my glittery toes in "age-appropriate" footwear.

Look no further than pinterest, and you'll find women spending insane amounts of time painting miniature works of art onto their fingers and toes. What do you think? What age is the cutoff for glittery toes?


No comments:

Post a Comment